we're expanding our team and would love to hear from talented individuals who fit the below job descriptions.
associate photographers (2 positions available)
- corresponds with clients to arrange photo shoots and compile shot lists in advance of photo assignments
- photographs events on behalf of stacy keck photography including but not limited to private parties, fundraisers, galas and weddings
- provides raw images to editing team for review and post-processing
- assists lead photographer on photo shoots
- maintains a very high level of professional communication with clients and other associate photographers
>>> technical requirements: owns well-maintained, high-quality camera equipment (camera + lenses + flash + tripod) // flexible schedule // comfortable working in variable lighting conditions // self-aware, social, easygoing, mellow personality and not afraid to GET THE SHOT (but also get out of the way!) // has reliable means of transportation // loves to learn, collaborate and create!
>>> compensation: negotiable, based on experience
- responds to client emails, sends out contracts and works out scheduling and production details for photo shoots
- is a problem-solver and someone who operates from a positive perspective in day-to-day life; uses positive language and see problems and challenges as opportunities to find creative solutions
- has previous office / admin / marketing / PR experience; able to navigate through complex client requests and issues
- has a bachelor's degree or can express proficiency in grammar / spelling / punctuation through written communication
- is someone who I can trust, who feels confident making decisions on my behalf via email and phone; someone who I can rely upon to maintain the day-to-day operations of the business so that I can be shooting on location without any interruptions or distractions
>>> compensation: $20/hr, 10 hours per week, plus commission (15% for signing any new client)
interested? click the button below to send us an introductory email.
***be sure to include a link to your portfolio or resume, any references or client testimonials,
and your favorite type of cheese.